2 569,00 €
Availability: This product is no longer in stock
Toyota Hilux 2016 Onwards - Double Cab Aeroklas Commercial Fleet Hard Top - Blank Sides
Standard Features and benefits of the new Aeroklas Hilux Fleet top:
- Twin skinned ABS construction
- Dark tinted e-marked rear door glass
- Sliding front bulkhead window - allows for easy cleaning & additional ventilation for dogs
- Easy use ergonomically designed handle lock and keys
- Non drill, easy fit 6-point fitting G-clamps
- Automatic LED interior light with off function.
- Speed of installation – Fully Installed in under 45-minutes
- Insulated interior head liner – Jet washable.
- Colour matched deep lustre Dupont paint
- Specific to the New Hilux after 2016
Aeroklas are on the cutting edge of trucktop manufacturing and development, they are the first company in the world to offer an "Engineered ABS Double Shell Technology." Twin ABS skins are bonded together for strength and durability. This makes for a hard top which is light, strong, durable and 100% weather-proof, just the job for your new Toyota Hilux.
Aeroklas canopies feature a flawless Dupont paint finish that is simply unbeatable – Guaranteed! We have never seen a truck top before that has such a perfect, glossy, flawless finish.
Advantages of ABS for truck top manufacturer:
- ABS is widely used in the automotive and aircraft industry.
- It is extremely lightweight, strong and rust free throughout its lifetime.
- ABS is able to reshape after impact.
- The Aeroklas hardtop is thermoformed from a single piece of ABS, thus there are no connection joints or weak areas.
- ABS is 100% recyclable, its environmentally friendly unlike fibreglass.
- Aeroklas ABS Trucktops are easy clean, odourless and have a jet washable interior.
- Aeroklas are the first truck top maker that reinforces with ABS double shells for double strength.
Optional roof carrying system:
Our optional roof carrying system comprises a pair of external roof rails as well as an integrated slim-line internal structure that spreads the load carried evenly across the canopy. This discreet slim-line system can be seen in the interior image in the above pictures. Max weight limit is 60kgs.